free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Still Cannot add extra galleries

brydette
09-09-2009, 12:59 AM
Hi'
When I edit the js main file as suggested I lose the flash intro and buttons.
the webpage is: www.bwhobbsphoto.com

I keep spare copy of the original templates so that I can chenge back to a working model. As I say its when I amend the js main file that I lose evrything.
Yours help would be much appreciated
thanks.

freenicetemplates
09-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi,
In your index.htm file you've got an error at the bottom of your HTML code, you forgot to close the div tag:
</div>
<br/>
</div>
</body>
</html>

You have also extra space in line 67 in js/main.js.
Change :
A C_FL_RunContentDiv....'a llowScriptAccess'....'allowFullScreen',' true'...
AC_FL_RunContentDiv.....'allowScriptAccess'...'all owFullScreen','true'...

Please tell us if this solves your problem.

brydette
09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Unfortunately no, but thanks for the prompt reply. I did clear cache but still not working
yours brydette
www.bwhobbsphoto.com

brydette
09-09-2009, 11:14 PM
I am going to try a different way the flash is too finicky. I am going to try adding new pages and link from there as I have to get the video linked also
Thanks Brian. Ill probably try again to do this gallery deal. ButI need to get links working.

freenicetemplates
09-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi,
There are already some websites working fine with several galeries.
Here are the steps:
Replace function myFlashGallery in file js/main.js : lines 61 to 68 by the ones you will find in the attached file.

In this new page _portfolio2.htm edit the content like this :
myFlashGallery('flash/gallery',540,418,'#000000','flash_id','gallery2.xm l');

Don't forget to add your gallery2.xml because i don't find it in your website root directory.

brydette
09-10-2009, 09:14 PM
I did have the gallery2.xml file in ftp but I had it saved as 'gallery2.xml' I
literally saved it as shown in your example with the apostrophies.
However now that that was sorted I was able to work on the page and link the video gallery. It was just the first part that was causing me the headaches. Being new to Web making I take things literally.

Many thanks You can see results in www.bwhobbsphoto.com. I linked the video file in the about page which is going to become SERVICES
'

brydette
09-11-2009, 12:28 PM
I did have the gallery2.xml file in ftp but I had it saved as 'gallery2.xml' I
literally saved it as shown in your example with the apostrophies.
However now that that was sorted I was able to work on the page and link the video gallery. It was just the first part that was causing me the headaches. Being new to Web making I take things literally.

Many thanks You can see results in www.bwhobbsphoto.com. I linked the video file in the about page which is going to become SERVICES
'