free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Copyright again in flash template !!!!

kakog3
10-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Well I did again because i was already did beucase i read all the topics from the forum and nothing take this notice of copyright out from my site i is not to ask so much give me something that really work and just one more question why doesnīt work the gallery in my site i read the site of gallery but now they just takl about the V2 and V1 are not more topics. thanks a lot and waiting help.

Things that i do

1- I download again the template 9 thatīs what Iīm using and change again the terms.

2- put the code from the ID="copy" in the same line

but nothing work waiting...:eek:

:)

freenicetemplates
10-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Hi kakog3,
No, you don't :rolleyes:.
If i go on your website, i don't see the good link !
Please zip your index.htm file and attached to a new post. I'll send it back to you with the good link.

kakog3
10-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Brow Administrator Freenicetemplate I attach the file taht you asked, and I am very greatting about the help that you are giving to me thankīs a lot an to:

YOU POWERIMPRINT if everybody think like you the net will continuous blocked and just acess to who have a lot of money, sorry for my poor english but Iīm from brazil a poor country but that have a lot a good person but that donīt have enough money to looking for a web designer pro.

But I Great lord that have person like the ower of this website.

Bye, Bye

freenicetemplates
10-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Hello,
Here is the new index file. Does it work ?

kakog3
10-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Brow I donīt know what you did but eveything is allright you are the best,

thanks a lot and i will say for all my contacts about your site. bye bye ;)