free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Copyright and templates

Helmut
11-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Hello,

I'm using your beautiful template9 but i still get the message of the copyright in a pop up however i did not remove the copyright and link on the bottom of the indexpage. Can you please fix it for me? Thank you very much.

goduke150
11-23-2009, 04:33 AM
I had the same message when I was tinkering with the code and tried to move the copyright message to the side. What is the website address? I'm sure it's a simple fix...

Helmut
11-23-2009, 05:44 AM
The website url is: http://lichtwerkers.eu Thank you very much for looking at this problem.

freenicetemplates
11-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Hello Helmut,
We don't see any copyright message on firefox nor on IE. Did you solve your problem ?

Helmut
11-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Thank you for replying.

I still have this problem on my pc, in fact it is strange, when i went on my website, with the pc of my work (which is another ip adress), i did not see the copyright pop up. So i thought the problem was solved, but back home on my pc i still do get this message. I have two pc's at home and the second pc have the same problem, however i did not use the second pc to do anything with the template, i was just checking if that pc had the same problem when i visit my website, so i think it has to do with my internet connection or something, is that possible? And what can i do about this?

Thank you very much for helping me!

freenicetemplates
11-25-2009, 08:56 AM
Hi,
Do you have a very slow connection ?

Helmut
11-25-2009, 04:40 PM
No, i have a very fast connection. Cable. But i still do have this problem. Even when i went to see one of the sites in an older topic here : http://forum.freenicetemplates.com/showthread.php?t=165 i also have the copyright popup on my pc. It's a few days ago i made my website with your template and still the copyright is popping up. I guess something is installed on my pc that gives those popups, because when i go to my website on other pc's in other locations i don't see the pop up. Do you have any idea what causes this problem on my pc?

Thank you again for taking the time to help me out!

freenicetemplates
11-25-2009, 04:52 PM
What anti-virus have you ?
Do you have the same problem on ie and firefox ?
If you have also this problem with firefox, perhaps you could have a look at your installed modules.

Helmut
11-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Hmm, i do not use internet explorer, i always use firefox. But now you mention this, i started up ie and indeed i do not get the copyright pop up. So the problem is in firefox. Do i have to reinstall firefox or is there anything else in firefox i have to look at or change? I use AVG antivirus by the way.

freenicetemplates
11-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Hi,
Ok, the problem don't come from AVG. Perhaps it's coming from an extra bugged module you have installed in Firefox. Can you plse tell me what modules have you installed ?

Helmut
11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Do you mean add-ons/extentions for firefox?

I installed: adobe dlm; cool previews; downloadhelper; keyscrambler; Microsoft net framework assistance 1.1 and real player browser record plug in.

Helmut
11-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Now you've mentioned internet explorer, i've been viewing my website on ie and i see it is different than in firefox and that was a surprise for me, he does not put the text toghether, word after word but he uses a new line for every word on some pages and the pages get longer. I was not aware of this because i do not use ie. What can i do to solve this problem? In ie the website does not look as good as in firefox. Before i use your template, i was using microsoft office publisher for my website and the problem between ie and firefox did not exist there, so this is new for me.

I'm also working with your temlate7 on this area of my website: http://www.lichtwerkers.eu/helpelkaar/ and i saw that the picture did not fit in the frame on firefox. So i resised the picture and it fits now, but in ie the picture is to small. I changed the size of the flash player, but this doesnt solve the problem and gives other problems with text area's else on the website. How can i solve this problem?

Thanks for your time.

Helmut
12-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Dear webmaster,

Did you find the problem with the copyright in firefox yet?

freenicetemplates
12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Hello,
You've got a very nice website. Do you still have your problem ? (for us everything is ok on ie and firefox).
On what page exactly have you got your problem ?

Helmut
12-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Thank you very much!

I still have the copyright. It is only on the index page and only in Firefox. Once you view the other pages, there is no copyright message. But when you refresh the indexpage or when you enter the indexpage, the copyrightmessage appears again. So it sure has to do with something on the indexpage i guess.

Thanks again.

freenicetemplates
12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi,
We don't have any message on Firefox. What is your OS (Mac, windows XP, windows Vista...) ?

Helmut
12-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I have Windows Vista.

freenicetemplates
12-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Okay we'll have a look at your website on vista computer this week.

Helmut
12-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Thank you very much! If you do not find the problem and others don't see the copyright when they enter my website, it is ok with me, i can live with the pop up on my pc, it is not the end of the world, i'm allready happy i can use your beautiful templates.

ariessht
05-22-2010, 12:39 AM
i have the same problem for template9 in firefox. no pop-ups in ie8 or opera. even for flash pictures cannot be shown in firefox which always asks a picture though the needed picture is uploaded already in images folder. can you check it? my site is www.ariess.net