free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Bugs with the webpage?

Baxters
02-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Hello!

I have serious problems with my webpage, if you look at my url : www.spev.se.

The text is shown different with firefox and explorer, why ? Do you find any bugs in the url? Please try it with both firefox and internet explorer?

I want the text to belike in firefox, but the internet explorer shows it wrong, and sometimes with internet explorer a message apperars after a while saying "The url couldn's open, please try again" Why? Is it a bug?''

Please help me! I want the page to work correctly with both firefox and internet explorer.

/Baxters

Baxters
02-24-2010, 01:35 PM
I still need help with my webpage.

URL: www.spev.se

Template nr 1.

The problem is that the content is shown different when you use firefox or internet explorer. Why? With Internet explorer the text is shown wrong. The text is bigger. I want it to be same like in firefox.

Please help me.

/Baxters

socialmedia
02-25-2010, 07:17 AM
I still need help with my webpage.

URL: www.spev.se

Template nr 1.

The problem is that the content is shown different when you use firefox or internet explorer. Why? With Internet explorer the text is shown wrong. The text is bigger. I want it to be same like in firefox.

Please help me.

/Baxters
Thanks for your posting

Baxters
02-25-2010, 06:58 PM
Hello!

I have problems with my webpage, if you look at my url : www.spev.se.

The text is shown different with firefox and explorer, why ? Do you find any bugs in the url? Please try it with both firefox and internet explorer?

I want the text to be like in firefox, but the internet explorer shows it wrong, and sometimes with internet explorer a message apperars after a while saying "The url couldn's open, please try again" Why? Is it a bug?''

Please help me! I want the page to work correctly with both firefox and internet explorer.

/Baxters

freenicetemplates
02-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Hi,
We've got the same thing on both (firefox and ie).

"The url couldn's open, please try again" => the problem is coming from your web hosting company.