free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Template 15 Error

Apeman
12-11-2010, 06:47 AM
There seems to be a problem with the copy-write notice. I am using IE and Chrome. When I leave the message as is the notice is located at the bottom of the browser window. However, when I scroll the message scrolls with the text. This causes the light blue text to be in the middle of my other text. If I resize the browser windows the text goes to the bottom.

This is a problem for laptop users since their windows will be a little smaller and the text will always be in the middle of the other text.

I saw where I can add the breaks. It seems that the breaks only put them in past the end of the browser window. If the text is longer then the browser window again scrolling scrolls the text.

I tried adding more breaks. Seems that if I add too many the links no longer work in chrome.

Is there a way to keep the text on the bottom right of the browser and keep if from scrolling with the text?

freenicetemplates
12-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Hello,
Can you send your website URL please ?

Apeman
12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Sure...

http://www.380voltsdc.com/alt/

Apeman
12-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Also if you look at the portfolio page the brown bar that is suppose to be just above the bottom nav is up under the flash. This is the only page it happens on.

not a bid deal. I don't think I will be using this page. Though the features on it are nice and I might be able to find a use for it, if it worked.

freenicetemplates
12-15-2010, 11:04 AM
We don't see the problem on ie.
What is the exact url (or page) where the problem appear ? We don't see the portfolio page.

Apeman
12-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Use Chrome and go to the contacts page. You will not be able to fill in any information or click on the links below. http://www.380voltsdc.com/alt/index.php?page=_contact.php

freenicetemplates
01-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Hello,
Everything works fine even with Chrome ! sorry ;)