free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

PDA

View Full Version : Uploading to site (problems)

yumiumara
06-17-2009, 01:58 AM
I have downloaded all the files for banner202 from your site. I have edited the banner to my taste, however now I am not sure how to post the banner to my site (www.vampyrekingdom.ning.com). Is there a code I need to be using?
If you could walk me through the steps I need to do to get it to show up on my site that would be great.

Thank you,

Yumi

freenicetemplates
06-17-2009, 07:44 AM
Hi Yumi,
Just upload the custom.xml file at the root directory, upload js folder and images folder.
Don't forget to had the js file in the header and call the flash animation as it's shown in the example :
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {
custom_xml_url : "custom.xml"
};
var params = {

yumiumara
06-18-2009, 03:34 AM
ERm...Root Directory?
The way our manage tab works is that you need to upload an image..otherwise you have to type in the code for it to work. I am not really following what your saying. Could please explain it in plainer terms?

Thank you :)

Yumi

freenicetemplates
06-18-2009, 12:30 PM
By root directory i mean http://vampyrekingdom.ning.com/.
In don't uderstand how you edit your website. Have you got an ftp account ?
How to you customize your home page for example ?

yumiumara
06-28-2009, 05:11 PM
I go to our manage tab and go to appearances which gives me options to upload images for my banner, background, and edit the text color, font etc..

I can also use css code to edit the appearance of our website by going to our advance options.

Yumi

freenicetemplates
06-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Ah ok.
Can you add javascript also ? Can you upload xml files ?