View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:08 PM
kamalmisc

Hi Charles,

I don't have win zip. I am using extraction wizard that came with the operating system.
I have tried to download 201 but again I get the message asking me to enter a password to extract the file.

I have volunteered at my children's preschool to help redesign the school website which is quiet outdated.
If someone on the forum has time and can help I can attach the files I am working with.

I am using the sunflower template and in the banner we want to have a
a slide show of 7 images with transition effect between each image. Right now only one image appears. The banner in free flash tmeplates seems to be attached to a specific template and are not interchangeable.

The movie I managed to create in flash has 2 issues:
one there is no transition and second each image needs to be converted into a symbol . I want to make it simple for the preschool administrator to upload new pictures and thus would like for her to only have to upload the pictures into the image folder without having to recreate the image symbols in flash.
On the index page I would like in the highlights the date to be dynamic and reflect the current week.

In the contact section we would like to have a link to the google map for driving direction with the preschool address entered as a destination.
We would like to put some forms either word files or pdf files in the parents section for the parents to see in another window or to print out.
We would also like the parents section to be accessible only to the parents of currently enrolled student and thus the access controlled by the individual passwords.

thank you for your help

kamal