free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Helmut

Default Copyright and templates

Hello,

I'm using your beautiful template9 but i still get the message of the copyright in a pop up however i did not remove the copyright and link on the bottom of the indexpage. Can you please fix it for me? Thank you very much.

Last edited by Helmut; 11-22-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 AM
goduke150

I had the same message when I was tinkering with the code and tried to move the copyright message to the side. What is the website address? I'm sure it's a simple fix...
Old 11-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Helmut

The website url is: http://lichtwerkers.eu Thank you very much for looking at this problem.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Default Template copyrith

Hello Helmut,
We don't see any copyright message on firefox nor on IE. Did you solve your problem ?
Old 11-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Helmut

Thank you for replying.

I still have this problem on my pc, in fact it is strange, when i went on my website, with the pc of my work (which is another ip adress), i did not see the copyright pop up. So i thought the problem was solved, but back home on my pc i still do get this message. I have two pc's at home and the second pc have the same problem, however i did not use the second pc to do anything with the template, i was just checking if that pc had the same problem when i visit my website, so i think it has to do with my internet connection or something, is that possible? And what can i do about this?

Thank you very much for helping me!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Default Template cp

Hi,
Do you have a very slow connection ?
Old 11-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Helmut

No, i have a very fast connection. Cable. But i still do have this problem. Even when i went to see one of the sites in an older topic here : http://forum.freenicetemplates.com/showthread.php?t=165 i also have the copyright popup on my pc. It's a few days ago i made my website with your template and still the copyright is popping up. I guess something is installed on my pc that gives those popups, because when i go to my website on other pc's in other locations i don't see the pop up. Do you have any idea what causes this problem on my pc?

Thank you again for taking the time to help me out!
Old 11-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Default template cp

What anti-virus have you ?
Do you have the same problem on ie and firefox ?
If you have also this problem with firefox, perhaps you could have a look at your installed modules.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Helmut

Hmm, i do not use internet explorer, i always use firefox. But now you mention this, i started up ie and indeed i do not get the copyright pop up. So the problem is in firefox. Do i have to reinstall firefox or is there anything else in firefox i have to look at or change? I use AVG antivirus by the way.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Default Cp and flash templates

Hi,
Ok, the problem don't come from AVG. Perhaps it's coming from an extra bugged module you have installed in Firefox. Can you plse tell me what modules have you installed ?