free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 07:17 PM
vegasclothing

Unhappy site not working

i changed all text, and everything that pertains to the site. I loaded it, and it only gives a white page with text. No Flash, or other pasges that was loaded, and placed on godaddy site.

www.vegasclothing.net
Old 06-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Anabass

My opinion is, that the problem is in the index.htm file. In the head probably the editor that you use changed the path of the javascript files to localhost on your harddisk. You need to correct it from the original unzipped file. I mean this:
Code:
<meta name="description" content="We provide free flash templates, free templates, free flash header"/>
<meta name="keywords" content="free flash buttons, free templates, free flash header"/>
<script src="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/AC_RunActiveContent.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/jquery121.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 
<script src="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/sound.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/main.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/lightbox/prototype.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/lightbox/scriptaculous.js?load=effects" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/lightbox/lightbox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/js/lightbox/css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link href="file:///Z|/MOVIES/fLASHMO/template9/css/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<title>VEGAS CLOTHING, LLC.</title>
And it should look this way:

Code:
<script src="js/AC_RunActiveContent.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Old 06-06-2009, 08:14 PM
vegasclothing

Wink {SOLVED}site not working

I have to say Anabass you have made my day.

You are what this world should be about, Lending a hand, extending your Services, Wow, i thank God he made you, and provided your knowledge to help.

May God bless you for your help.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Administrator

I agree with you...there should be more Anabass in this world !!!