free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Old 10-24-2009, 07:42 PM
TraceyG

Default Banner not showing on pages in subdirectory

Hello all,

First I would like to say thank you so much for the free banners, they are very professional and exactly what I was looking for! I am using Banner-2

I do not have the web-site live yet, so I cannot point to it for my problem. I am working in Microsoft Expression Web 3 and I have subdirectories for each section of my web-site. I have made a dynamic template for my site. My problem is that my banner does not play on those pages contained within subdirectories on my site. If I move a page out to the root directory, it plays fine, just not if it is located within the subdirectory.

I do not have much Javascript experience to be able to tell if the problem is in the file pointer of the script.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks so much for the help!

Last edited by TraceyG; 10-24-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Default Flash banner not showing

Hi TraceyG,
Even if your website is not live yet. Can you put it on e temporary URL ? It will be easier for us to help you.
Otherwise, perahps you can call on each directory an other xml file with the new images url.