free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Anabass

Default Template 9 - pictures once again, overlay (lightbox) in IE

I forgot to mention in the previous thread the second problem with the images in IE, probably the worser: when I use overlay images (lightbox) in IE, they are loading on the left side of the screen and once they are loaded, they move to the center. This I can sustain, but when I click on the "close" button, the only thing that I will have is the blank page.

I realized it only a few hours ago, so I didnt have time to test it more extensively on different computers. I think that it worked before, so probably I did some mistake in the source code (the lightbox folder was not edited at all). Try it in IE, on the homepage there is my photo that is linked to lightbox style picture.

http://www.hitechweb.genezis.eu/furdaphoto/
Old 06-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Default free template lightbox

Hi Anabass,
We don't have this problem with internet explorer 7. Everything for fine with ie7.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Anabass

Quote:
Originally Posted by freenicetemplates View Post
Hi Anabass,
We don't have this problem with internet explorer 7. Everything for fine with ie7.
Well, that should be a good news. I tested it yet only on the two computers that I have @ home. I will do more extensive testing on different machines and probably will find the answer, if it is my browser bug or something else. Stay tuned.
Closed Thread