free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Anabass

Default Removed copyright notice pop-up box on flash free flash template 9

The same problem here. I used Template #9 and started to modify the source code. I am not aware of modifying the copyright code but got pop up alert box. Can somebody please take a look at it and tell me how to repair it? Thanx.

Development version of the web:
http://www.hitechweb.genezis.eu/furdaphoto/
Old 06-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabass View Post
The same problem here. I used Template #9 and started to modify the source code. I am not aware of modifying the copyright code but got pop up alert box. Can somebody please take a look at it and tell me how to repair it? Thanx.
Hi Anabass,
We don't see any pop up message on firefox or ie. What browser do you use ?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Anabass

Hi,

I normaly use Firefox 3.0.10 where I have this problem. After you wrote your answer, I also tried IE 7.0 and it works without the problems, so it happens only when using Firefox.

I heavily modified the source code, so I think that I damaged it somewere, but cant find where. I am still checking it. The other thing, that I must mention is, that after the error I deleted all the files from the server and uploaded the untouched freshly downloaded basic version and the error message appears (!).

Its a pity, because this is the best and the most beautiful web tempelate that I was able to find ever and using it will save me a lot of work with still a great results. I hope it will be solved. Thanks for your help.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Default Free web template issue

Hi Anabass,
Don't worry, we will help you until your issue is solved.
When we go on your website with firefox 3.0.10 when don't see the message !
Have you installed special Add-ons on firefox ? What is you OS ?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Anabass

I have Win XP, SP2 and I have a few plugins on Firefox such as "cooliris", "cool previews", "java quick starter" and antivirus plugin. Currently I have installed flash player v10.

In my backup computer (similar software configuration, Firefox without the plugins and less powerful hardware) everything goes fine.

I think that it is some sort of software conflict. I saw in another thread the same problem: http://forum.freenicetemplates.com/showthread.php?t=43 Author wrote, that it is solved, but when I visit his web, exactly the same pop-up alert appears:

"You have removed copyright notice.Please do not remove design copyright notice. For more informations, visit website : http://www.freenicetemplates.com/"
Old 06-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Anabass

It seems to be fixed now. I tried somehow a bit radical solution - to reinstall the Firefox and now it looks fine. Of course the web needs much extensive testing, but the preliminary conclusion is, that it was caused by some plugin (damage perhaps) of the Firefox.
Closed Thread