free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 06:18 AM
BALLY

Question I need help with the flash gallery (template 9)

Hello,

I am having issues with the flash gallery because it is not loading. It says 0% loading. I am wondering if I need to buy a domain name for this to make it work. I am doing this for a school project with a group and there wouldnt be a point to buy a domain name. The teacher just wants to view the index.htm and the rest of the pages. Please help me out as I am in need of this to work asap. Here is the code I have in my portfolio.htm:
Quote:
<div style="display: block;" class="dynamicContent" id="dynamicContent"> <h1>MY PORTFOLIO</h1>
<br>

<!-- Div flash content -->
<div id="flash_id"><object id="anim_7" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="540" height="418"><param name="movie" value="flash/gallery.swf"> <param name="quality" value="high"> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> <embed name="anim_7" src="flash/gallery.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" bgcolor="#000000" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="540" height="418"></object></div>
<!-- End of Div flash content -->

<br></div>
If there is anything I need to do please let me know as soon as possible. Please help me and give me guidelines to how I can fix this. Thank you very much!

Baljot
Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Administrator

Default free flash gallery

The gallery need to be online, but you are not forced to buy a domain name, just use an apache server and add it on localhost.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:15 AM
GRACEY

thanks foe sharing the information that was so helpful
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, gallery, template 9