free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 04:45 PM
SimbaMtu

Default Pop-up Page and Header template customization

I have been reading and searching for how to make my button Popup my window for my online store that is attached to the Template9 that i got from this site. I looked into the Absolute URL but that is as far as i can go with the template as any other javascript i try to use to pop out the page it just doesn't work. So, how would i create a button link that will pop out my Online store instead of opening another page and leaving the site?

In addition, I had customized the headers but the it doesn't seem to change. I followed everything to the T on your How to Edit this Template tutorial but it seems i am doing something wrong or something. I checked the custom.xml file and all my edits are right? This also happens with my Gallery too! I am not sure how to update these .xml files but i thought once changes are made all you have to do is save? Please help my website is www.cameroonpikin.com. Files are all in the appropriate places in the server! how do i customize these .xml files?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Default Template customization.

Hello,
It seems to work when you click on "marché central". The page is opening in an other window.(La page s'ouvre dans une autre fenętre.).

Your customization seems to work, did you clear your browser cache ?
Can you put online your photo gallery page so that we can see where is the error ?

ps: Que voulez-vous personnaliser exactement dans le flash header ?
Old 06-14-2010, 11:18 PM
SimbaMtu

Thank you for your reply and the pop-up worked. Now, i want to make it that my store when you click on the link to appear on the RIGHT column where the content goes just like the other links. You require that if we are to create new links and buttons that we use this format (_newlinkbutton.htm) My problem is my store has its own link to it (http://www.cameroonpikin.com/store/) I realize i can't use this link as it won't allow for the new button creation neither would my navigation buttons work. So, if i want to link my store through your navigation buttons so the store appears on the Right content column, how would i do this? I got the Javascript codes and all just this part is troubling me thats why i settled for the pop-up page! Looking forward to your answer.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Default Template and oscommerce

Hi,
It seems that you use oscommerce that has its own templates. It would be too complicate to insert it in your website like other pages. I think you better have your "institutional website" separate from you store.