free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Helmut

Do you mean add-ons/extentions for firefox?

I installed: adobe dlm; cool previews; downloadhelper; keyscrambler; Microsoft net framework assistance 1.1 and real player browser record plug in.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Helmut

Now you've mentioned internet explorer, i've been viewing my website on ie and i see it is different than in firefox and that was a surprise for me, he does not put the text toghether, word after word but he uses a new line for every word on some pages and the pages get longer. I was not aware of this because i do not use ie. What can i do to solve this problem? In ie the website does not look as good as in firefox. Before i use your template, i was using microsoft office publisher for my website and the problem between ie and firefox did not exist there, so this is new for me.

I'm also working with your temlate7 on this area of my website: http://www.lichtwerkers.eu/helpelkaar/ and i saw that the picture did not fit in the frame on firefox. So i resised the picture and it fits now, but in ie the picture is to small. I changed the size of the flash player, but this doesnt solve the problem and gives other problems with text area's else on the website. How can i solve this problem?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Helmut; 11-28-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Helmut

Dear webmaster,

Did you find the problem with the copyright in firefox yet?
Old 12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Administrator

Default Free web Templates and wrap

Hello,
You've got a very nice website. Do you still have your problem ? (for us everything is ok on ie and firefox).
On what page exactly have you got your problem ?
Old 12-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Helmut

Thank you very much!

I still have the copyright. It is only on the index page and only in Firefox. Once you view the other pages, there is no copyright message. But when you refresh the indexpage or when you enter the indexpage, the copyrightmessage appears again. So it sure has to do with something on the indexpage i guess.

Thanks again.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Default Free web template index page

Hi,
We don't have any message on Firefox. What is your OS (Mac, windows XP, windows Vista...) ?
Old 12-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Helmut

I have Windows Vista.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Default CP template

Okay we'll have a look at your website on vista computer this week.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Helmut

Thank you very much! If you do not find the problem and others don't see the copyright when they enter my website, it is ok with me, i can live with the pop up on my pc, it is not the end of the world, i'm allready happy i can use your beautiful templates.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:39 AM
ariessht

i have the same problem for template9 in firefox. no pop-ups in ie8 or opera. even for flash pictures cannot be shown in firefox which always asks a picture though the needed picture is uploaded already in images folder. can you check it? my site is www.ariess.net
Closed Thread