free flash templates
free flash templates menu free css & photoshop templates menu free flash animation

Go Back   free flash templates forum > Free flash templates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Anabass

Default Template 9 - special characters question

Hi,

I have another question, related to Tempelate no.9 - I am using our special regional characters such as ľ, š, č, ť, ž and so and different .htm files display them different! I am modifying everything with PSPad. Check my development version:

http://www.hitechweb.genezis.eu/furdaphoto/

For example when I modified file _news.htm, everything is OK - it means every character displays correctly. But when you take a look on the homepage (index.htm) and news on the left side, it incorrectly displays the character "č", but other characters such as "á", "š", "é" are correct. And now, when I modified the file _portfolio ("photos" in my case), every special character is displayed wrong!

I used the test characters sentence "Test ľ š č ť ž ý á í é ň" and applied it to the "news" and "aviation" files on the same time. In the "news" file everything is OK and in the same time and with the same style added sentence to "aviation" page, it displays totaly wrong. How is it possible?